INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING ORDER:
1) Delivery time slots is subject to availability from the online platform (first-come-first serve basis).
2) Minimum spending of S$80/order anywhere in Singapore & S$120 for Sentosa, Jurong Industrial/offices, Tuas areas and military camp sites. No delivery to Jurong Island.
3) Delivery charge of S$15 below spending below S$120 and "free delivery" above S$120.
4) Delivery Surcharge of S$25 applies to delivery location such as Sentosa, Jurong Industrial/offices, Tuas areas and military camp sites.
1) Upon putting through your online order, a SMS text message and email will be sent to the designated registered contact automatically. DO NOT RESPONSE TO THE TEXT MESSAGE.
2) Order confirmation will be done through telephone call for verification by Yum Cha Express Team.
3) Please note that your order is not confirmed until a notify call from Yum Cha Express Team.
3) Upon verification, an order confirmation email will be sent to the designated registered contact.
1) Delivery time slot starts from 9am to 9pm daily including weekend & PH.
2) All deliveries will be fulfilled within the stipulated timing unless otherwise such as bad weather or unforeseen circumstances.
3) All food will be packed into customised paper boxes or appropriate packaging for all deliveries. Food trays will be used for bulk ordering upon request or otherwise deem appropriate by our team of staff.
4) All dim sum order will be matched with a set of condiment (mayonnaise, hot bean paste & chillies sauce or green chillies for order with Chinese food items)
4) All order will be matched with disposal cutlery (chopstick, spoon & paper serviettes), disposal table cloth and trash bag according to the size of the order.
1) Credit Card Payment such as VISA or MASTERCARD over the phone or COD.(we only need your 16 digit card numbers & expiry date for the credit card payment transaction)
2) Cheque payment not accepted.